Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm trying to get ahold of a celebrity.

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can get ahold of Lance Acord. He is the director of photography in most of Sofia Coppola's films. I want to study with him if I can. Does anyone know where to start? he doesn't have a website which makes it sort of hard.
"Hey Lance! just giving you a shout out!"
c.v.

--I just googled Lance Acord email. this is what I got
Home>crew>director of photography>Lance Acord
Phone: (310) 474-4585
Fax: (310) 474-6411
Email: talent@dattnerdispoto.com

2 comments:

Jared said...

BYU animation professor Ryan Woodward is Spike Jones' personal storyboard artist, and works with both Spike and Lance. You might want to talk to Ryan and see if he can get you connected.

Chaunté Vaughn said...

thank you!