Sunday, January 11, 2009

Last night

So I have a new goal to get out of the house at least once a week despite the freezing cold weather that likes to keep me inside watching tv on the internet (I never knew 30 Rock was so funny!). Anyway, last night I went to a free STREB Slam show at the trapeze school I went to in the summer of 07. This video is from 2 years ago, it gives you an idea of what it was like, but the show I saw was really different but just as amazing.

The audience all sat on the gigantic 4 ft thick mat below the trapeze swings. It felt very neighborhoody. We all were squished together on this oversized pillow, watching the dancers perform. There were kids all around, I met a dad named Dan who thought I looked familiar, and some 12 year old boy kept doing backflips on the mat way off in the corner. It was a good time.

No comments: