Saturday, April 10, 2010

R.I.P 602 Morgan 2007-2010

I wrote my address, but it wasn't correct. 602 is over, done, I moved out 2 weeks ago. Provo interns will no longer crash on the couch, no more jump rope in the back yard, and no more holding a torch for memories of New York debauchery. I had the best times with my best friends while living in that apartment but I'm happy to leave, I finally have a kitchen with a window in it! and tons of light in my new room. Its a trade off, there's not as much storage space, and I can hear the BQE all night. But, I've always had a thing for crown molding, and yes, I finally have crown molding. Its amazing.

3 comments:

david. said...

i'm no intern but can i crash on your couch some time?
:)

Version #2 said...

Whoa, wait, this is weird for me! No more 602 - I didn't even think about it when you moved out, you're the last one. Holy shit. I'm feeling really nostalgic now . . . I need to take some time to mourn the death of 602 Morgan.

Chaunté Vaughn said...

yes davey you can always crash on my couch. I've been telling you for years! Please come out! Or better yet, want to go visit Bardhi this summer?