Saturday, August 4, 2007

shows



I saw CSS for free last night. They are amazing. All I'm saying is don't be surprised if you see me in a metallic unitard sometime in the near future.
I also saw the New York Dolls for free at Coney Island a few weeks ago. David Johanneson is so old and awesome, I don't think there is a single ounce of fat on his skinny wrinkled little body. His waist could not be more than 20 inches around.
There are so many free shows out here, I feel like I am catching up with all these bands I have missed in the past. Oh yeah, and I saw TV on th Radio. (only for a few minutes though, I felt tired and left).
I am really sad that I missed the Peter, Bjorn and John show in Salt Lake, but I wonder who I will get to see next out here. And for some reason I miss Bardhi????

3 comments:

Julian Acosta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julian Acosta said...

Opps, sorry about the deleted comment.

I'm doing a commercial for the metallic unitard designer!!!

Chaunté Vaughn said...

that is so cool! tell them you really need one as part of your creative fee, and that i will gladly use it to advertise for him every day!