Alissa pointed out that I should post something new already. She's right. Updates are as follows:
1. Last night a friend came to visit from Chicago. I knew him in Vegas 5 years ago. He helped me remember who I am. It was better than great. It's been a long time since I've been able to talk with someone and feel like we completely understand eachother. So much gets lost in communication styles. Ours fits together.
2. Work has been better lately.
I got insurance, which gave me buyers remorse. I always get depressed when I make a commitment even if its a good one.
3. I discovered the penny lick (sounds gross but let me explain). When you walk down Bedford there is a little ice cream shop with vegan options. I can get a baby cone of chocolate soy ice cream for a dollar. Delicious.
4. Matt Wood is my best everyday friend. Right now I'm sitting on his bed with my laptop while makes music on the computer.
5. I might officially be a working stiff with nothing interesting to talk about. I've lost my personality in 4 months of 50 hour photoshop workweeks.
6. I'm buying a grey couch for $400. Adult purchase?
7. I think I'm seeing Nick and Norah's mixtape movie tonight with the boy's club.