There are way too many things to talk about. As usual, I'll just put it into list form.
1. Arthur left for Ireland and etc. Where does that leave me? Optimistic about New York, curious about new people, with closets full of nautical/glam themed gear, and a little lost.
2. Friday my cab driver hit a pedestrian. I ended up locked in the cab while a crowd gathered. The pedestrian dramatically layed on the hood for a while, looked around, and slinked down to the pavement. I think he threw himself at the cab, it was pretty funny/ bizarre. Eventually I escaped and caught another ride.
3. The Met is always wonderful, sometimes I feel a little naughty getting turned on by typefaces, charcoal, paper, lighting, and paint with a bunch of people around. Good art makes me so weak in the knees. It is, after all, the strongest aphrodisiac.
4. My sister Raime got her divorce papers back from Salt Lake. They say she has to wait another year to get married in the temple. It really rubs me the wrong way, because she and her fiancé have already waited a year, but I have to trust that it's the right thing for them.
5. I've been talking a lot to my sister Alex, she's going to BYU. She has had a few run ins with my Provo friends and I loooooove it. I finally feel like going back to visit. I don't know when I would have the chance, maybe I'll go for Sego or something.
6. The Sonics version of Have Love, Will Travel is so so good. I had it on a tape in high school. I totally forgot about it until I saw "Rock n' Rolla". Thanks for the reminder Guy.